Looking for a new guitar, but haven’t found “the one” yet? Why not attempt to win a Gibson Les Paul Future Tribute in Wine Red at Crash Safely?
The Future Tribute is a 2013 model that has the following attributes:
- Mahogany body with solid carved maple top
- Mahogany neck with new Asymmetrical profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with trapezoid inlays
- Zebra-coil ’57 Classic humbucking pickups in the neck and bridge
- Steinberger™ gearless tuners
It’s not as heavy as other Les Pauls and has a really nice tone.
It comes with a gig bag, truss rod wrench, an owner’s manual and a lifetime warranty.
Learn more about the Future Tribute model and check out a quick rundown of it here (a quick note: the model we have doesn’t have the Min-ETune):
This will be up for bidding at each of the shows, as well as online and will be taken home by the lucky winner on 10/17!